Best Cardio Machine for Lower Back Strengthening?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th 06, 01:34 AM posted to misc.fitness.misc
Joe Weaks

Default Best Cardio Machine for Lower Back Strengthening?

I'm looking at buying an Elliptical, Treadmill, Bike, Recumbent, or
Climber for Cardio. I'm id decent shape, less than 20 pounds over
ideal.

I have chronic pain around a fused vertebrae in lower back, so want my
choice to also be the one that gives the most benefit as far as lower
back strengthening. (A rower would be too direct/painful.)

Is there a clear choice which of the above makes the right machine? I'm
thinking Elliptical.
Thanks.

Lieutenant Bernadette K. Lee, did you know my balls stink like rotten cheese? Otherwise the pear in Johann's bucket might recommend some bizarre shopkeepers. dave hillstrom Triathalon 0 April 15th 06 05:37 AM
Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
Lower back pain & squatting DH Weights 6 July 13th 04 05:24 PM
lf: advice on back problems and lifting weights. [email protected] Weights 44 October 16th 03 05:12 AM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 05:51 PM