Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

Old December 22nd 07, 04:09 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?
Old December 22nd 07, 04:34 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Ted Sherman

[email protected] I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify
those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

Soloflex is aimed for the upper middle-class older yuppy scumhole with lots
of money who wants to buy furniture that/he she can show off to his/her
friends when they drop by to do cocaine.

If you have ever seen the commercials, it is pretty obvious what their
customers are based on the kind of coke whores that claim to have been
changed into 40-50 year old MILFs thanks to soloflex. The guy models are
usually 40+ years old and the kind of guys that were selling drugs and
steroids in high school and screwing the cheerleaders who did not have a
boyfriend on the football team.

Old December 22nd 07, 04:36 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

wrote in message
$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

What is the beef Greg?
You want a great body, you have to pay for it. You've seen the infomercials
haven't you? Just how much does a great body cost? Think of it as an
investment.

Old December 22nd 07, 05:59 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Prisoner at War

On Dec 21, 11:09 pm, wrote:
$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

I think they call it "capitalism."

Old December 23rd 07, 06:01 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
luvtopost

too wrote in message

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the

I'm not so sure i've heard anyone say that Soloflex works. Only the
people on tv..
Old September 15th 14, 07:51 PM
Djoh3221 Djoh3221 is offline
Banned

thank you so much its really helped
Old October 2nd 14, 07:47 PM
craigjudah846 craigjudah846 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Yeah, it looks very expensive!
__________________
Craig Judah
Old October 27th 14, 08:23 AM
crixussteave crixussteave is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to crixussteave Send a message via Skype™ to crixussteave

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigjudah846 View Post
Yeah, it looks very expensive!
The only logical reason i can think of is cause of the quality. Their quality must be better than others.
Small Biz SEO

Need Soloflex stuff sunflower news reader Weights 3 January 31st 05 03:32 AM
soloflex Mostro Weights 4 December 6th 04 07:46 PM
No more GoreTex and expensive stuff! Forester Walking in the UK 40 February 19th 04 08:19 PM
Q: Soloflex? zoltar Weights 6 July 25th 03 04:38 PM
soloflex Joe Watts \(JW\) Weights 3 July 9th 03 11:32 AM