lovely run this morning

Old June 29th 15, 04:36 AM posted to rec.running
rms[_2_]

Default lovely run this morning

Hope you all have a nice run today!

Pushing 100F here during the day, but at dusk it's pleasant, and a
dousing by the occasional sprinkler very refreshing. Nothing makes me laugh
so much as dogs jumping back and forth across summer sprinklers!

rms

Old May 10th 17, 11:12 AM
rockyman3 rockyman3 is offline
Junior Member

of course! I always run in the morning! I have an energy for a whole day even if its raining!

Ran in Daytona 5k this morning. Techguy Running 8 January 29th 07 06:37 AM
I ran this morning Techguy Running 2 December 18th 06 03:19 AM
those lovely americans David Cohen Weights 1 November 27th 04 02:32 AM
Lovely light brasslite stove for sale Anne Walking in the UK 0 October 20th 04 10:37 AM
This morning... np426z Running 3 July 9th 04 02:32 AM