Garmin GPS 12

Old February 28th 16, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Rooney

Default Garmin GPS 12

Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably needs a software update (for
which you'd need to get a cable to connect it to your computer).
Old February 28th 16, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_4_]

On 28/02/2016 13:33, Rooney wrote:
Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably needs a software update (for
which you'd need to get a cable to connect it to your computer).

I think I threw mine at a cat in the garden...

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Old March 2nd 16, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Phil Cook[_2_]

On 28/02/2016 15:12, Gordon H wrote:
On 28/02/2016 13:33, Rooney wrote:
Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably needs a software update (for
which you'd need to get a cable to connect it to your computer).

I think I threw mine at a cat in the garden...

There is no update available.
--
Phil Cook
Old March 3rd 16, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Bob Douglas[_3_]

"Phil Cook" wrote in message ...

On 28/02/2016 15:12, Gordon H wrote:
I think I threw mine at a cat in the garden...

There is no update available.
--
Phil Cook

b*gger, I really wanted to know what happened to the cat!

;-)
Old March 3rd 16, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_4_]

I missed the *******!

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Old March 6th 16, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Rooney

On 03/03/2016 02:56, Phil Cook wrote:
On 28/02/2016 15:12, Gordon H wrote:
On 28/02/2016 13:33, Rooney wrote:
Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably needs a software update (for
which you'd need to get a cable to connect it to your computer).

I think I threw mine at a cat in the garden...

There is no update available.

Then it's up-to-date.

Gordon, teh RSPCA will have a helicopter over your house and a SWAT team
to back them up. It'll be about 4am. You'll get some notice though -
the TV crews will arrive first.
Old March 6th 16, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_4_]

On 06/03/2016 12:09, Rooney wrote:
On 03/03/2016 02:56, Phil Cook wrote:
On 28/02/2016 15:12, Gordon H wrote:
On 28/02/2016 13:33, Rooney wrote:
Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably needs a software update (for
which you'd need to get a cable to connect it to your computer).

I think I threw mine at a cat in the garden...

There is no update available.

Then it's up-to-date.

Gordon, teh RSPCA will have a helicopter over your house and a SWAT team
to back them up. It'll be about 4am. You'll get some notice though -
the TV crews will arrive first.

:-)

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply

GARMIN GPS 60 wack3r Walking in the UK 3 November 30th 06 06:31 PM
Garmin GPS Mike Mason Walking in the UK 32 September 19th 06 06:52 PM
garmin 305 lyle Running 4 September 4th 06 08:04 PM
"Don't rely on Garmin" - Garmin's words! Wasdale Walter Walking in the UK 23 August 17th 05 09:09 PM
Garmin from USA Steve Tipper Walking in the UK 6 April 16th 04 10:20 PM