Pain under right shoulder blade when hiking/walking

Old November 17th 03, 07:46 PM
John

Default Pain under right shoulder blade when hiking/walking

Hello-
I develop pain under my right shoulder blade when hiking or walking. Any
ideas, suggestions or tips?

Thanks,

John

Old November 23rd 03, 06:56 AM
Walker

Try walking poles, the ones from carbon fiber. exel,komperdell,leki

walker

"John" schreef in bericht
newsA9ub.3658$%[email protected]

Old November 27th 03, 04:51 AM
Michael Stults

"John" wrote in message
newsA9ub.3658$%[email protected]
Hello-
I develop pain under my right shoulder blade when hiking or walking. Any
ideas, suggestions or tips?

Thanks,

John

I used to have some pain in my neck and shoulder area until I read that
keeping the arms at
a 90 degree angle would help swelling. I was having a good bit of swelling.
I started holding
my arms basically the same way you would if you were running, with the same
movement.
It stopped the swelling as well as the neck and shoulder pain. I think for
me it had something
do do with posture.

Mike

Old November 22nd 13, 03:15 PM
Zaviretipol Zaviretipol is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for posting this information!)
Old December 21st 13, 12:02 PM
Etikp Etikp is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Etikp

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Hello-
I develop pain under my right shoulder blade when hiking or walking. Any
ideas, suggestions or tips?

Thanks,

John
How can you get a pain in shoulder by just walking?
robotic vacuums reviews