Bench Press question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th 05, 09:49 AM
npne

Default Bench Press question

I was in the gym doing bench presses like I usually do, all the way down to
the chest, and then up, when over comes this trainer and says I should stop
when my elbows are the level of the bench and go no lower, to avoid injuring
my shoulders. I find I can lift more this way, and also don't feel it in my
pecs that much. Is there anything to what the trainer says, or should I just
ignore?

Bench Press question im2manly Weights 7 February 8th 05 09:35 AM
which lifting workout is best? John Smith Weights 4 August 21st 03 02:13 PM
YANBPQ (Yet Another n00b Bench Press Question) Gary Weights 2 July 28th 03 08:51 PM
Bench Press 'v.K6AE\`: Fred Jones General 2 July 24th 03 08:18 PM
Bench Press cH;"yOkyH; Fred Jones Walking 0 July 21st 03 01:19 PM