Barefoot Walking - Advice please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 28th 05, 10:49 PM
Jell

Default Barefoot Walking - Advice please

I'd welcome your collective advice and discussion.

I am organising a trip to North Wales in a few weeks, ten of us, mainly
experienced walkers, climbers and leaders but with one or two fit but
inexperienced walkers. We aim to do some walking in the Carneddau and
maybe the Glyders/au.

It turns out that one of the new walkers habitually goes about barefoot,
and would like to do that on the mountains.

I don't have a problem with his lifestyle choice, but I'm worried about
the consequences.

Has anybody got any experience of this?

Jell
--