Flat feet - sore knees

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 19th 07, 01:35 AM posted to misc.fitness.walking
[email protected]

Default Flat feet - sore knees

My flat feet seem to cause my knees to become sore if I do a lot of
walking or stairs. I got custom made orthotics, which helped, but I
still have the problem. I am afraid my knees will get too sore if I
go on hikes more than 4 miles or so.

I wonder if my shoes could be a problem. I wear wide width shoes even
though my feet are not really wide. Regular shoes rub against one of
my little toes. Since my shoes are a little loose, maybe my orthotics
can't work as well as they should. Anyone know anything about this
kind of problem?

super light flat for fat feet Charlie Pendejo Running 10 May 23rd 07 06:33 AM
any recommended sandals for somebody like me with Flat Feet? [email protected] Running 0 July 31st 06 12:29 AM
Flat Feet David Bradshaw Running 11 May 16th 05 01:13 PM
squats and flat feet G Weights 9 August 6th 04 05:37 PM
Flat Feet -Shoe recomendation Matt Peeler Running 6 January 14th 04 01:23 PM