Great site for new "Cardio Zone" fitness equipment at "used" prices

Old July 10th 03, 06:47 PM
Mike

Default Great site for new "Cardio Zone" fitness equipment at "used" prices

I know of a site that offers some fantastic fitness equipment--the
"Cardio Zone" line. This particular site is fairly new, judging by
the hit counter figure, so they are trying to be REAL competitive. If
you contact them, I bet you can negotiate even lower prices, or deals
on shipping.

Below is the information from the ad page that heads the site.

Those of you checking out fitness equipment for a home gym, check this
out...They even have video demonstrations of the equipment you can
buy. I was impressed.

Fitness Equipment Blowout Sale! www.discount-fitness-equipment.com
(aka fitnessgeardeals.com/45060)

Save hundreds even thousands on top name brand fitness equipment. All
of our equipment is of top quality and each piece of equipment comes
with a lifetime, factory warranty. Compare our prices to similar
equipment selling for hundreds of dollars more. We carry a full line
of Ellipitcals, Treadmills, Recumbent Bikes, Upright Bikes,
Multi-Gyms, Weight Benches and Rowing Machines.