Triathlete near Huntsville Alabama?

Old October 28th 03, 05:35 PM
Clyde

Default Triathlete near Huntsville Alabama?

Are you a triathlete in the Huntsville Alabama area? If so, check out
our club, Spring City Triathletes, http://www.springcitytri.org We
are a non-profit organization currently sponsoring two races for
charity. We are here for every triathlete from beginner to expert. We
have some great deals for our members. Also, feel free if you are in
the area to register and use our message board at
http://pub217.ezboard.com/bspringcitytriathletes Contact me at
for more info.

Good luck and Tri On!