AD: Aero-Concepts introduces the Genesis One

Old November 18th 04, 05:02 PM
Steve

Default AD: Aero-Concepts introduces the Genesis One

It's finally coming together. My new 1-piece aerobar is in the final
design stages and will be ready for sale March 1st.

It's taken a long time to get to this point but samples are coming in
now and will be tested this month.

Full 1-piece adjustable aero bar. Full Titanium!

Why TI?

It's bomb proof, will weigh less then any other 1 piece bar on the
market, and will be the lightest, stiffest bar available.

It is completely adjustable, aero and designed for comfort and speed.

Retail price is $399.99 BUT, I will be taking trade ins on your
current bars up to $50.00.

Pictures and specs will be available soon @ www.aero-concepts.com as
well as www.buytrigear.com

Questions? Feel free to email

Other products will include Titanium seat post, stems, fork, and
behind the seat water bottle holder. Clip on bar will debut in the
spring. All made from Titanium!
Old November 19th 04, 12:26 AM
Tom Henderson

(Steve) wrote in news:9a57671f.0411180802.7233f207
@posting.google.com:

[...]

Good luck with the new product, Steve! I have a question. How can a one-
piece bar be adjustable? Do you mean one piece in the sense that the
stem, bars and elbow pads are all on piece, but the length and angle of
the bars are still adjustable?
Old November 19th 04, 04:20 PM
Steve

It is 1 piece but will have adjustable arm rest and struts. Imagine
the original Vision but being more adjustable.
www.aero-concepts.com will have pics up soon.
Seems I can't get away from the Tri market!