Upper pecs

Old February 7th 05, 01:44 PM

Old February 7th 05, 02:10 PM

Old February 7th 05, 02:41 PM

also, bigtime inner pecs as well....

Implants!!

NG - am I learning???

You have done well, grasshopper...

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/
Old February 7th 05, 10:15 PM
bellfit

Try Barbell Bench Press (Incline), narrower grip for inner pecs.

You can find more exercises at:
http://www.gymgoal.com/exs.jsp

Old February 8th 05, 01:27 AM
Jim Ranieri

"bellfit" wrote in message
oups.com...
Try Barbell Bench Press (Incline), narrower grip for inner pecs.

Narrower grip for inner pecs? Izzat so?

Old February 8th 05, 10:41 AM
spodosaurus

Jim Ranieri wrote:
"bellfit" wrote in message
oups.com...

Try Barbell Bench Press (Incline), narrower grip for inner pecs.

Narrower grip for inner pecs? Izzat so?

You could make some neat corrugations by working only inner and outer
chest, without doing anything for the middle chest!

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/
Old February 8th 05, 12:46 PM
Jim Ranieri

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
Jim Ranieri wrote:
"bellfit" wrote in message
oups.com...

Try Barbell Bench Press (Incline), narrower grip for inner pecs.

Narrower grip for inner pecs? Izzat so?

You could make some neat corrugations by working only inner and outer
chest, without doing anything for the middle chest!

Cool - now that would be some serious body-sculpting.

Please volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/