any recommended sandals for somebody like me with Flat Feet?

Old July 31st 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default any recommended sandals for somebody like me with Flat Feet?

Hello Usenet,

I figured all you running folks on USENET would be a good place to
check for this bit of advice.

I am flat footed and wanted to get a properly fitting supportive pair
of sandals for my flat feet.

I have orthotics for my regular tennis shoes. I run in a very
supportive motion control pair of Nike Bowermans, and I currently have
a trashed pair of birkenstocks and Adidas soccer sandals that I'm
looking to replace. I don't think the birks or the Adidas soccer
sandals were especially good for my body.

Are their any Teva sandals or some other brand / model that are good /
recommended for people with flat feet?

Thanks,
Ethan

Walking in sandals? Peewiglet Walking in the UK 70 August 22nd 04 11:17 PM
squats and flat feet G Weights 9 August 6th 04 06:37 PM
feet first surface dive Mark Juszczec Swimming 22 June 10th 04 04:39 AM
motion control sneakers for flat feet Mike Lin Running 0 June 9th 04 03:53 AM
Flat Feet -Shoe recomendation Matt Peeler Running 6 January 14th 04 02:23 PM