Exercising without exercises "power Walk"

Old November 19th 07, 12:08 AM posted to misc.fitness.walking
Geezerguy

Default Exercising without exercises "power Walk"

If you could go to your closet this evening and select, as you would your
clothes, any body in the world to wear, would it be the one you're wearing
now? Do you feel like a stepsister in a world full of Cinderellas?

How do the Cinderellas of this world, the ones that don't do any special
exercises or diets, get those slim, vital, energetic, enduring bodies,
anyhow? Just born that way? Maybe not.

EXERCISING WITHOUT EXERCISES? Can you do that?

You Bet. In fact, those fit, supple, naturally slim and vital women you so
admire (envy?) (HATE?!?) do it all the time. (As in 24 hours a day) They
have body management habits that force their bodies to exercise gently,
steadily 24 hours a day. You could learn to do it too if you knew how and
where to get the information you need.

What if there was a second muscle control system built into our
bodies that must be turned on by a deliberate act of will, designed to
exercise our bodies gently, steadily, 24 hours a day? What if all
"naturally" strong and fit people, who don't seem to exercise do use it.
What if you could teach yourself to use this "system" and join them? WHAT
IF YOU NEVER LEARN HOW? Full details and something you can try:
http://home.comcast.net/~warriorbook/index.html and click on the "To the
Ladies" page.

Taken from the book: Warrior's Way Tell a friend.