My new blog!

Old November 21st 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default My new blog!

Check my new blog!

http://www.blogmysport.com/blog.php?blog=136
Old November 21st 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.running
Alric Knebel[_17_]

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:30:21 GMT,
wrote in message

wrote in news:d061417d-0d1d-48e3-acef-
:

Check my new blog!

http://www.blogmysport.com/blog.php?blog=136

**** you

when and where?
Alric "bionic lips" Knebel
284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131

Old November 21st 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]