The Best Way To Loose Weight

Old December 28th 07, 07:07 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default The Best Way To Loose Weight

Xenical tablet is the best way to loose weight without doing anything

like working out in order to burn fats. You do not need to suffer for

not eating just for a dieting purposes. So here's the answer avail

Xenical now on our Online Drugstore.

For more information visit us at:
http://www.drugstoretm.com/products/...ry/weight-loss
Old December 28th 07, 07:52 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt

On Dec 28, 1:07 am, wrote:
Xenical tablet is the best way to loose weight snip

Really? I thought the best way to loose (shouldn't that be looseN?)
weight was to shake vigorously. That tends to loosen things up a bit.
Or smack around the lid with a kitchen knife... you know like
loosening a jar's lid?

Anyway.

--
Curt
Old December 28th 07, 10:13 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Curt" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 1:07 am, wrote:
Xenical tablet is the best way to loose weight snip

Really? I thought the best way to loose (shouldn't that be looseN?)
weight was to shake vigorously. That tends to loosen things up a bit.
Or smack around the lid with a kitchen knife... you know like
loosening a jar's lid?

You have a lose tongue!

Anyway.

--
Curt

Old December 28th 07, 11:00 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Jason Earl

Curt writes:

On Dec 28, 1:07 am, wrote:
Xenical tablet is the best way to loose weight snip

Really? I thought the best way to loose (shouldn't that be looseN?)
weight was to shake vigorously. That tends to loosen things up a bit.
Or smack around the lid with a kitchen knife... you know like
loosening a jar's lid?

Anyway.

Most people have such a hard time with the difference between loose
and lose that I wouldn't be surprised if 200 years from now ``loose''
and ``lose'' will be alternate spellings of the same word.

To hasten the inevitable change I am going to start using these words
incorrectly starting now (not really).

Jason
Old December 28th 07, 11:07 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Jason Earl" wrote in message
Curt writes:

On Dec 28, 1:07 am, wrote:
Xenical tablet is the best way to loose weight snip

Really? I thought the best way to loose (shouldn't that be looseN?)
weight was to shake vigorously. That tends to loosen things up a bit.
Or smack around the lid with a kitchen knife... you know like
loosening a jar's lid?

Anyway.

Most people have such a hard time with the difference between loose
and lose that I wouldn't be surprised if 200 years from now ``loose''
and ``lose'' will be alternate spellings of the same word.

not on your life - unless there will be a 'dictionary for dopes'

To hasten the inevitable change I am going to start using these words
incorrectly starting now (not really).

Jason

How to loose Weight? weight Reducer Weights 0 October 19th 07 11:27 AM
How to loose Weight? weight Reducer Weights 0 October 18th 07 10:56 AM
How to loose Weight? weight Reducer Weights 0 October 16th 07 12:05 PM
Loose weight Vern Kirkman Walking 1 June 20th 06 07:08 AM
trying to loose weight and getting nowhere Tom (2) Weights 83 July 26th 04 09:28 PM