154 lbs to 176 lbs possible?

Old June 11th 08, 02:12 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Ted[_6_]

Default 154 lbs to 176 lbs possible?

Cheng. wrote:
Hey everyone,

My name's Cheng. I'm 18 and want to try bulking up. I'm currently 70
kgs (154 lbs) and wanna be 80 kgs (176 lbs).

I own 1 dumbell with a 5 kg set, 10 kg set, have a pole I found that
lets me do barbells and a Swiss ball.

Having somewhere you could do pull ups/chins from would be a
useful addition. Look up push up and pull up workouts on youtube for
some handy tips.