What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

Old November 26th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
PatTX[_2_]

Default What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

:: Next they'll expect a double-wide pool lane.
:
: THATS JUST WRONG AND STUPID. sHOULD I GET A BETTER SEAT B/C I HAVE
: LONG LEGS AND PLANE FLIGHTS ARE CRAMPED? DO SUPER SKINNY PEOPLE HAVE
: TO SHARE SEATS FOR THE FULL PRICE OF A TICKET? IF I SAY IM FAT, EVEN
: THOUGH IM NOT, WILL I GET THE SECOND SEAT FREE? THIS LAW IS
: DISCRIMINATION AND JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!

Your Caps Lock key is stuck.

Old December 1st 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
PatTX[_2_]

:::: THATS JUST WRONG AND STUPID. sHOULD I GET A BETTER SEAT B/C I HAVE
:::: LONG LEGS AND PLANE FLIGHTS ARE CRAMPED? DO SUPER SKINNY PEOPLE
:::: HAVE TO SHARE SEATS FOR THE FULL PRICE OF A TICKET? IF I SAY IM
:::: FAT, EVEN THOUGH IM NOT, WILL I GET THE SECOND SEAT FREE? THIS LAW
:::: IS DISCRIMINATION AND JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!

: They are talking about morbidly obese people, which is a handicap.

It certainly is if you're the one sitting in the middle seat!

Pat