Coniston and Windemere 22nd-24th May 2009

Old May 26th 09, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Simon[_3_]

Default Coniston and Windemere 22nd-24th May 2009

Hi all,

Some more photos from my second trip this year. Taken a bit haphzardly
and all handheld so probably not as sharp as they should be.

http://radiantworld.smugmug.com/gall...46645728_jjdWM

Simon
--
Outdoor and indoor activity features http://www.coolactiv.com