personal trainer wanted - chicago

Old September 17th 13, 10:35 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc
[email protected]

Default personal trainer wanted - chicago

On Sunday, October 4, 1998 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tiffany Lauren Gilbert wrote:
Anyone know of a good personal trainer in the Chicago area? I am 29
years old and am a beginner. I don't have much weight to lose ---- just
want to get in shape. Want light schedule --- 3 days a week, but want
results. North shore area... anyone know of a good person?

T. Gilbert

Hi Tiffany,

I am personal trainer on the north side of Chicago. I came across your inquiry and would love to help you out. I do in home training and also train inside my in home studio. For more information please visit my website at: fitforlifechicago.com or send an email to

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Cristina