Does weightlifting make you shrink in height? How?

Old January 30th 04, 03:34 PM
Steve

Default Does weightlifting make you shrink in height? How?

Ali Syed wrote:
Does weightlifting make you shrink in height?
Is there anything to combat this?

It also shrinks your equipment, that is why the pro's take
hormones.....they *have* to.

Whatever you do don't take an aerobics class. I tried one out for a few
weeks in college. My voice got higher and I had the urge to pee sitting
down for almost a year.

Steve

Old January 30th 04, 08:41 PM
Ali Syed

Does weightlifting make you shrink in height?
Is there anything to combat this?

I have heard jumping rope (cardio) is bad because it will (after
years) make you shorter..being a guy at 5' 7" this would be a concern
to me LOL

Ali
Old January 30th 04, 08:57 PM
Hugh Beyer

Ignoramus11235 wrote in
:

try doing pullups

In article , Ali Syed
wrote:
Does weightlifting make you shrink in height?
Is there anything to combat this?

I have heard jumping rope (cardio) is bad because it will (after
years) make you shorter..being a guy at 5' 7" this would be a concern
to me LOL

Ali

If you superset jump rope with pullups, do you stay the same size?

Hugh

--
Help! My myofibrillar material is disorganized!

Old January 31st 04, 01:49 AM
Tundra Wookie

"Steve" wrote in message
Ali Syed wrote:
Does weightlifting make you shrink in height?
Is there anything to combat this?

It also shrinks your equipment, that is why the pro's take
hormones.....they *have* to.

Oh. I thought they took the hormones to shrink their hyoooge equipment
and build their muscles so everything would be back in proportion.

--TW Starting to think that PMS is sugar deprivation... maybe that's why
chocolate is so effective.

Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 02:19 AM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 05:51 PM