Tunturi C6 Elliptical Crosstrainer?

Old July 20th 03, 05:11 PM
larry spellman

Default Tunturi C6 Elliptical Crosstrainer?

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with the Tunturi C6
Elliptical? I'm shopping around for an elliptical exercise machine in the
$1000 price range, and that model looks good on paper... Haven't had a
chance to try one in the store yet, but definitely will do that before
purchase.

Old September 23rd 13, 06:08 PM
Shyrshala Shyrshala is offline
Junior Member

I think that*this information is*the best.