soloflex

Old July 8th 03, 08:34 PM
Joe Watts \(JW\)

Default soloflex

wrote in message
God benches are very expensive.

Maybe you want to go with the conventional earth based benches to start.

Hahaha! Yes.... I better stick with an earth based
bench for now huh?

If I had to make a choice, I would start with the power rack myself.

Depends
on what you plan to do.

Hmmm..... Im curious. Why would you start with a power
rack BEFORE a bench?

Can I do just as many things with a power rack only....
as I can a bench? If yes..... everything would have
to be done standing up. No?

Please be patient with me. Im wanting to buy something
VERY soon now and just trying to think this out
logically with everyones help here.

power rack with bench underneath. self spotting. slide out bench to squat,
again self spotting. raise spotting bars, do military press.... self
spotting.

-JW

Soloflex Users Group DeWayne Aerobic 3 March 18th 04 12:43 AM
Soloflex Users Group DeWayne Walking 6 March 18th 04 12:43 AM