Need Soloflex stuff

Old August 10th 03, 04:16 PM
sunflower news reader

Default Need Soloflex stuff

Hi. I just picked up a used Soloflex. It only came with two 25 lb tension
bands and no instruction manual. Does anyone know where I can get more
tension bands and/or a manual? Thanks

Old October 22nd 04, 01:55 AM
tpu

http://www.soloflex.com/

Old January 30th 05, 05:05 PM
AuSable AuSable is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower news reader
Hi. I just picked up a used Soloflex. It only came with two 25 lb tension
bands and no instruction manual. Does anyone know where I can get more
tension bands and/or a manual? Thanks
Do you still need a manual and bands? I have information for you.
Old January 31st 05, 03:32 AM
Delenn

AuSable wrote:

Hey, AuSable, where'd you get your name? My heart's home is on the Au
Sable. I go there every year, despite the fact that it's an 800 mile
journey with three kids and a dog in an over-packed minivan and I have
to reserve a site on some damn website when my grandparents had a
hunting camp there before it was taken as a National Forest. Grrrr.

I've been dreaming of getting back there, actually. So are you named
for the same place? (Hold out your left hand, palm away from you. I'm
talking about the first knuckle on your pointer finger.)

Delenn

FS:Tuff Stuff hip machine Daniel L. Lieberman Aerobic 0 August 9th 03 03:27 AM
FS:Tuff Stuff hip machine Daniel L. Lieberman Aerobic 0 August 9th 03 03:26 AM
Q: Soloflex? zoltar Weights 6 July 25th 03 04:38 PM
The same old repetitious stuff Neal Fabian Weights 18 July 23rd 03 09:48 PM