* A Vegetarian, and Why ~

Old December 28th 04, 03:52 PM
Twittering One

Default * A Vegetarian, and Why ~

....and when for lunch, my hunger
Sharp-toothed, I opened my tin,
By thumb and forefinger, a tab pulled
Back, for my lunch I did anticipate,
And there I found within a Vienna sausage.
But O to my dismay ~ that teeny weenie,
A hollow, flacid thing, preserved
In liquid impure. So never again,
My hunger there, I sought to quench
My appetite. Elsewhere, I go ~
Gone to nourish both body and soul.
_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old September 15th 14, 08:51 PM
Djoh3221 Djoh3221 is offline
Banned

Itís really great post.