Training week ending May 18 2014

Old May 19th 14, 03:08 AM posted to rec.running
rms[_2_]

Default Training week ending May 18 2014

Greetings wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and
goals!

http://abqrunningshop.com/register-n...-toughest-10k/
, my last three finishes in this race are within 5seconds:
53:21/53:25/53:26; wonder how likely that is. I know that in these last two
I really expected to do better, just from an improvement in general
conditioning, but I never train faster than 8min/mile or try to maintain a
given pace, or, well, ever think about 'pace' at all, heehee. A good day,
and a final warm-up for next weekend's 50miler!

rms