Old Skool r.r

Old September 9th 14, 03:53 PM posted to rec.running
rms[_2_]

Default Old Skool r.r

Any of the 1997-1998 vintage rec.runners still rattling around in here? I'd
be glad to hear from you. In fact, does anyone still use this thing? Not
much posting going on I see. So where do running-obsessed people hang out
these days?

Not that far back of a visitor, but I still check in frequently. I have
a big race for me on friday, if I finish I'll post a report. I mostly look
at fbook running groups -- 'running shoe geeks' is fun -- or linked articles
now, though.

rms

Old September 11th 14, 09:22 PM
Lee_Torre Lee_Torre is offline
Junior Member

Location: Dominican Republic
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rms[_2_] View Post

Any of the 1997-1998 vintage rec.runners still rattling around in here? I'd
be glad to hear from you. In fact, does anyone still use this thing? Not
much posting going on I see. So where do running-obsessed people hang out
these days?

Not that far back of a visitor, but I still check in frequently. I have
a big race for me on friday, if I finish I'll post a report. I mostly look
at fbook running groups -- 'running shoe geeks' is fun -- or linked articles
now, though.

rms
Yeah, I'm searching for conversation too. Kinda quiet
Life & fitness are about movement & improvement