How much do pushups help with running?

Old November 10th 14, 02:44 PM
oneamous oneamous is offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to oneamous Send a message via Skype™ to oneamous
Default How much do pushups help with running?

I tried pushups and could not even do one. I have tried swimming and
that did not help my running markedly. by help, i mean prevent
injuries to shin and groin.

You male or female? A guy who can't do a pushup... I do some
upper-body exercises to retain some strength and muscle on my skinny
bod. I think it's important both physically and aesthetically