Cardiac arrythmia explosion

Old December 18th 14, 08:03 PM posted to rec.running
RG

Default Cardiac arrythmia explosion

More than 90% of our grains and cereals (UK and abroad) are subject to a
pre-harvest spraying of roundup herbicide - a new but insane practice
started in 2003. This has massively increased residue levels to 100 PPM
and more, of this noxious substance in our bread and cereal. Research has
clearly shown that roundup/glyphosate is responsible for cancers,
endocrine disruption and cardiac arrythmia. The american government which
is in the pocket of the makers of glyphosate last year massively
increased the permitted residue levels in farm produce anywhere from 2
times to 25 times depending on the food stuff. Now they want to force
this noxious waste and their gmo waste on europe by way of TTIP that is,
if you are not already eating this garbage and you easily could be. Are
you one of the million+ who in the UK have atrial fibrillation? Bread or
cereal is very possibly the cause.
Old December 20th 14, 12:27 AM posted to rec.running
Red[_3_]

"RG" wrote in message ...

[...]

Not really. . .
http://www.snopes.com/food/tainted/roundupwheat.asp

“Moreover, commenter after commenter with direct experience in wheat farming
has chimed in to state that despite the author's claims that nearly all the
durum and spring wheat in the U.S. is "doused with Roundup as part of the
harvesting process," they've never engaged in, seen, or heard of such a
practice and have no use for it because it's unnecessary or economically
unfeasible. . . .”

(It is spelled “arrhythmia”)

Red

Old January 4th 15, 02:43 PM posted to rec.running
Red[_3_]

First, your arrogance astounds me that you take 3 weeks to respond and then
expect me to jump as soon as you do. I could have made "cat got your tongue"
comments for three weeks, but you are not that important to me. Next, you
call me a "red neck" for some reason or other. Possibly because I challenged
you.

All I did was post a response to what has become a common misconception
about pre-harvest spraying of round-up. You pointed out what the
instructions say, but I gave a reference about practice. There is a large
time difference between round-up being used immediately before harvest and
at 30% moisture content.

I never commented on health effects, nor do I have an opinion on it at this
time.

I believe that you took this way too personally because you couldn't resist
the ad hominem attacks and it is for this reason that I am kill-filing you.
This means I cannot see your posts, so don't bother trying to bait me. Take
a moment to feel superior, but please stop cluttering the NG with OT attacks
on me.

Good day,
Red

Old January 4th 15, 02:50 PM posted to rec.running
Red[_3_]

RG,

My apologies. I just realised that I responded to your post when it was
actually directed toward Old Runner.

I will be more careful in the future.

Red