BMR - BMI easy to use calculators

Old November 10th 07, 03:47 AM posted to misc.fitness.misc
TheWis

Default BMR - BMI easy to use calculators

Hi group, I is my pleasure to be part of you community, I will try to
offer some useful stuff that helps all of us to keep their weight
under control .. for me I am still good (187 CM 200 pound)

I am willing to let you know about new widgets those we have created
those your visitors might find very useful

BMR Calculator
http://www.tlbc.ca/resources-article-details.php?ID=12

BMI Calculator
http://www.tlbc.ca/resources-article-details.php?ID=10

Easy to use and install in MySpace, Facebook, Blogs and more

Best regards
Wisam