simple set pool filter SA-3755 where do I get cartridges?

Old July 2nd 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming

Default simple set pool filter SA-3755 where do I get cartridges?

I bought a Aqua leisure simple set 10' pool last summer from B&Q in the
UK (part of Walmart). I cannot now find any source of replacement
filter cartridges for the SA-3755 filter/Pump. I have found one source
from amazon (currently out of stock) but the buyer feedback says they
do not fit the SA-3577 anyway and needed to dend them back!. Anyone
know wher i might be able to source these - preferebly from the UK

Old August 11th 14, 01:26 PM
Sestrichkatt5 Sestrichkatt5 is offline
Junior Member

thank you so much its really helped