Scale for body fat & body water ---- Tanita vs Life Fascination

Old September 17th 03, 02:57 AM
Brand Bargain

Default Scale for body fat & body water ---- Tanita vs Life Fascination

I am thinking to get a scale. Any comment on these two scales:

Life Fascination (measures both body fat and body water)
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shoplifestyle/mc564.html

Tanita (only measures body fat)
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/everythi...memfammo1.html

Just from looking at the functionality, I am more leaning towards Life
Fascination's scale but I can't find any user review on it. Tanita
also makes a one that measures both fat and water but the price is a
bit high for me...

Any comments are welcome, thanks!!
Old September 17th 03, 03:06 AM
Keith Hobman

In article ,
(Brand Bargain) wrote:

I am thinking to get a scale. Any comment on these two scales:

Life Fascination (measures both body fat and body water)
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shoplifestyle/mc564.html

Tanita (only measures body fat)
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/everythi...memfammo1.html

Just from looking at the functionality, I am more leaning towards Life
Fascination's scale but I can't find any user review on it. Tanita
also makes a one that measures both fat and water but the price is a
bit high for me...

Any comments are welcome, thanks!!

1. Both are pretty much useless.

2. Get yourself calipers and a cheap scale.
Old September 17th 03, 02:27 PM
Beach [email protected]

I find no consistancy with my tanita body fat scale. It weights lbs well,
but
everything else isn't even relative.
Bob