Happy new year to all the usenet dinosaurs on rec.running!

Old January 2nd 16, 09:58 PM posted to rec.running
Sericinus hunter[_3_]

Default Happy new year to all the usenet dinosaurs on rec.running!

On 1/2/2016 12:46 PM, Tim+ wrote:
Just curious to know who still lurks here occasionally in this digital
backwater. ;-)

I do.

Some photos from inside NYC Marathon:

https://picasaweb.google.com/avvolkov/NYCMarathon#

I have got my calf torn at mile fourteen, but still managed
to finish under four hours.
This is really bad injury, but otherwise I wouldn't taken
these beautiful pictures.
Нет худа без добра -- as we say. Which means "there is no bad without good".