Which supplements REALLY help to increase mass?

Old June 30th 03, 12:40 AM
Ron

Default Which supplements REALLY help to increase mass?

Hi there,

Wanted to get some feedback from the experts - which supplements (of
the 100 billion out there) do you recommend for really assisting with
mass increase? There are at least a billion products on the market
that claim to help with mass, but I doubt most do anything that a good
diet and strong workout program alone don't already do.

Just curious what supplements the experts on the board were using
(creatine, glutamine, flax seed, lecithin, etc)

BTW, to the individuals who recommend I not use test boosters and
just increase protein intake to cure my insomnia and tiredness - it
worked beautifully - I am regaining mass once again and am hoping to
break through my old ceiling soon.

Thanks!
Old June 30th 03, 12:54 AM
Jeade MacHaskop

No supplement will do much of anything. They certainly won't increase
size/mass. If you want to increase mass, either workout right and eat right
OR take steroids.

om...

Old June 30th 03, 01:27 AM
EAVL Inc.

"Jeade MacHaskop" wrote in message

No supplement will do much of anything. They certainly won't increase
size/mass. If you want to increase mass, either workout right and eat

right
OR take steroids.

When you're on juice you need even more calories. It's not one or the other.

Old June 30th 03, 03:25 AM
Steve Kleine

"Ron" wrote in message
om...
Hi there,

Wanted to get some feedback from the experts - which supplements (of
the 100 billion out there) do you recommend for really assisting with
mass increase? There are at least a billion products on the market
that claim to help with mass, but I doubt most do anything that a good
diet and strong workout program alone don't already do.

Just curious what supplements the experts on the board were using
(creatine, glutamine, flax seed, lecithin, etc)

BTW, to the individuals who recommend I not use test boosters and
just increase protein intake to cure my insomnia and tiredness - it
worked beautifully - I am regaining mass once again and am hoping to
break through my old ceiling soon.

Thanks!

Two supplements, creatine and HMB, have data supporting their use to augment
lean mass and strength gains with resistance training. (Departments of
Animal Science and Health and Human Performance, Iowa State University)

Steve the (Medline is my hobby!) Geek
--

If they hear, they do not listen.
If they listen, they do not understand.

Old July 4th 03, 01:58 AM
gps

Bonker wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:54:16 -0700, "Jeade MacHaskop"
wrote:

No supplement will do much of anything. They certainly won't increase
size/mass. If you want to increase mass, either workout right and eat right
OR take steroids.

"Ron" wrote in message
. com...
Hi there,

Wanted to get some feedback from the experts - which supplements (of
the 100 billion out there) do you recommend for really assisting with
mass increase? There are at least a billion products on the market
that claim to help with mass, but I doubt most do anything that a good
diet and strong workout program alone don't already do.

Just curious what supplements the experts on the board were using
(creatine, glutamine, flax seed, lecithin, etc)

BTW, to the individuals who recommend I not use test boosters and
just increase protein intake to cure my insomnia and tiredness - it
worked beautifully - I am regaining mass once again and am hoping to
break through my old ceiling soon.

Thanks!

Crap.

If creatine works well for you, you'll pile on pounds of LBM in short
order.

Could you quantify pounds, roughly, and define short order?
ps