Increase body mass and muscle

Old August 23rd 04, 04:16 AM
Ehsan Ardabili Maleki

Default Increase body mass and muscle

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my body size
is not too big. I don't want to become too big but i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb. or so. What
types of things could i do to achieve this?

--
Ehsan "Ethan" Maleki
[email protected]
Old August 23rd 04, 04:34 AM
Wayne S. Hill

Ehsan Ardabili Maleki wrote:

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I
have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my
body size is not too big. I don't want to become too big but
i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb.
or so. What types of things could i do to achieve this?

Eat more (making sure you get enough protein).
Continue lifting heavy weights.

--
-Wayne
Old August 23rd 04, 07:42 AM

Also, you might want to try a different routine. After a while your body may
get used to a routine and you might not experience that much gain from it.
Also, find someone in the gym that is big and ask him what his secret is.

--
"Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of
misery."

Old August 23rd 04, 09:37 AM
Big Bill

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:16:54 +0000 (UTC), Ehsan Ardabili Maleki
wrote:

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my body size
is not too big. I don't want to become too big but i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb. or so. What
types of things could i do to achieve this?

Do heavy weights for six or eight reps, eat a whole lot more than you
normally do, forget all about being cut, sleep more than you usually
do, then go through your cutting routines again, and if you've done
this all correct then you may well be cut and heavier.

BB
Old August 23rd 04, 10:30 AM
thegame

wrote:

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my body size
is not too big. I don't want to become too big but i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb. or so. What
types of things could i do to achieve this?

do a winter training...chicken..rice...wendys...etc..just go slow at
first and keep track at how much fat you gain..just take it
slow..."fall and winter ...getting big" "spring burning away most of
the fat keeping the muscle"
Old August 23rd 04, 02:35 PM
Wayne S. Hill

Also, you might want to try a different routine. After a
while your body may get used to a routine and you might not
experience that much gain from it. Also, find someone in the
gym that is big and ask him what his secret is.

Nah. The whole "change your routine" thing is nonsense. If
he's skinny, he needs to eat more. A big guy is as likely to
give you bad advice as anyone else: half of them are big in
spite of their routines.

--
-Wayne

Article: The TRUTH About Low Carb Diets by Keith Klein Steve Weights 48 June 7th 04 10:05 PM
Weight machine ?s Me Weights 16 May 16th 04 01:28 AM
10 Things You Must Do To Gain Mass Musclular Weights 56 March 26th 04 08:59 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 01:21 AM
Stretching before Workout PageWithStuff.com Weights 19 December 10th 03 04:39 AM