150 pounds and trying to increase mass without getting fat

Old November 18th 03, 07:19 AM
wwhs_fan

Default 150 pounds and trying to increase mass without getting fat

I started lifting weights about two years ago and started to see
results I went from 130 to 150 pounds. since then I stopped lifting
altogether I still have some of the muscle but more fat than I want.
If anybody has any suggestions on how to get back into shape I would
appreciate the advice
Old November 18th 03, 03:34 PM
The Queen of Cans and Jars

wwhs_fan wrote:

I started lifting weights about two years ago and started to see
results I went from 130 to 150 pounds. since then I stopped lifting
altogether I still have some of the muscle but more fat than I want.
If anybody has any suggestions on how to get back into shape I would
appreciate the advice

uhm...start lifting weights again?

Old November 20th 03, 03:31 AM
Demetri Karavas

"wwhs_fan" wrote in message
om...
I started lifting weights about two years ago and started to see
results I went from 130 to 150 pounds. since then I stopped lifting
altogether I still have some of the muscle but more fat than I want.
If anybody has any suggestions on how to get back into shape I would
appreciate the advice

Define fat.

What is fat for some people is lean for others.

Demetri