From Bike to run in a trio train?

Old April 19th 04, 04:25 PM
Lobo Horsesass

Default From Bike to run in a trio train?

First off. I am going to A.T.trail soon. might be a day to how ever
long. I can make it. 35 or 40 hours training on road work time a
week. and weights at home all in nature all seasons.roadwork.... not
counting. sometimes and all just estaguest in miles time.close too. or
life....since spring here only and can be.. swim time be more. water
still way to goose e to get a flu and cold now....everything is
outside nature. zero indoors. only rest live time.

Butt this question is To say How ad do you getting this breakdown
from a walk to a run after a long bike ride.
No since I been a road ride is so much non jarring. I am talking
when your are drain and that last 5 miles of off road or dirt jarring
rip muscles pains and only 5 miles to get home to rest a little
and then put bike down and start running off of long driveway to road
and then do a mile or two and then the legs can't take the jarring.
I mean I could walk 5 or 10 miles. at begin of trio training and then
the all comes in place and walk 5 miles. and you try and re try
and can't run..at all.......so you just run and it is 2 or 3
miles..........and then I have no running base miles..mu upper legs
could take a pounding..so hard and all works....my lower leg and small
muscels rip break.....and then at a bmk park I took broken hokey
stick and drag on fence fall on face backpack and all. and all kid say
sow what you gao.I to old. and say I can't use there gear. got
booze.yes rum butt not tell them and a cold 64 ounce of sunny dee.all
mine again not tell pop corn too. I ride and they say I did it....I
mean I start the jerk weight train . only a 110 pound outside set.
and just a begin Jerk too.......... do I run a few. then bike to
live.....or bike and then run a few to live.........

Old April 21st 04, 04:12 PM
Lobo Horsesass

Thanks mike thats it on the nose.
chocalate anyone. :) I gone.