retract bike ride Austin Houston texas.

Old July 26th 04, 10:57 PM
Lobo Horsesass

Default retract bike ride Austin Houston texas.

time before race on t.v. tour D france trials. back when, the local
news said something about a 125 miles bike race. and The gov from Texas
now.. came in 12th place with this dude in 13th place saying. what a
cock.....losers.....
after seeing some of the tour d france on t.v. past 2004....
and armstrong won 6the time. I heard the 5 wins of 6 tries in
armstrongs squad m.i.t. ind. part......... seeings that dude from
swiss beat him on try 1. by a few seconds or minutes. first day or
second one....
and ester a gusset 29 days with 2 trials.
I seen at end he was ridding with 5 others.
So:

if the squad is 6, u.s. post office.
and miles is 2,125.

I wonder. Whats not evan close to 1,330 or about miles I got for
year. divided by 6 of 2,125 miles or about.
I have first days results from u.s.a todays somewhere. of places . I
know throw away one........
I seen his bike has 2 front sprokets...... and maybe 7 in rear tire.
21 speed yes..... first 7 are losers........ no have. same as my hell
red world racer. needs tires still and crowm needs to be steel
wooled. painted on all as is...lol mine bike that is..

so evan thought: I did not add the saturday to the 95 miles I wrote I
did for last week.
being 1,223 to 1,330. evan if it was true of last stretch is 118
miles the news guys said for last finish race ride..it was close. for a
week. to his one day.
my best 1 day is 40 miles..........
so retract this 125 mile Houston Austin texas. race trial...... I
well. KYA.....all
v by moi joe homier.... loser!
I well be in nature or rideing my bike as you read this most real me
think...... ridding and be silence on miles.because all yule
are........ I well know!
I won't e read a yule replies. because it a hurts....some times.
............... Kick your ass in miles I well for year me thinks...yes
I well!
or try I well.
cograds post office squad for first place 2004 .and rest time for all
other world class bikers....
maybe next years......

Old July 26th 04, 11:27 PM
Phil M.

so evan thought: I did not add the saturday to the 95 miles I wrote I
did for last week.

Do you ever do any running? Are you 100% cycling now?

Phil M.

--
If you can empty your own boat
Crossing the river of the world,
Old July 26th 04, 11:38 PM
Virginiaz

I won't e read a yule replies. because it a hurts....some times.

how come?

_______

http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

\\ - - //
( @ @ )
+--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
+------------------------Oooo----+
Old July 26th 04, 11:38 PM
np426z

"Lobo Horsesass" wrote in message

red world racer. needs tires still and crowm needs to be steel
wooled. painted on all as is...lol mine bike that is..

You really must get yourself a carbon frame. Don't have to polish the
stuff and - cracks willing - it'll last you for, oh, months.

.............. Kick your ass in miles I well for year me thinks...yes
I well!
or try I well.

You been watching Starwars again? I liked Yoda too.

Old July 27th 04, 12:52 AM
TheBillRodgerz

how come?

In his case, some questions are better left unanswered.