Back strengthening can prevent cycling injuries

Old July 14th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.triathlon
webdevguy webdevguy is offline
Banned

Default Back strengthening can prevent cycling injuries

"Strengthening can be a part of your routine and many might say say it
should be. Triathlon, multi-sport, uses many of the muscles in your body
during a race or brick work-out.

I like researching question like, "How can a muscle be strong and flexible?"
"Is strength just the capacity for movement in relation to distance and
time?" If so, strength training will always play a part of my
training....."

http://mytriathlontraining.com/conte...cling-injuries

Old October 26th 09, 06:14 AM
mariatamis0 mariatamis0 is offline
Junior Member

Hi Webdevguy.
Myself Maria from United States, I do appreciate your comments, Triathion is my favourite sports and I had participate it many times. To complete a Triathlon need lots of stamina, muscle power and positive thinking. People should participate Triathlon who needs fun and lots of work out.
Thanks for your post and stay in touch.
r4 firmware
Old May 21st 11, 03:39 AM
williamthatcher williamthatcher is offline
Banned

It is quite important to strengthen your back and leg muscles before cycling for long distances especially during triathlons. An injury could ruin your career. You should always see for yourself that aside from winning, you should also be careful with your body.