Diet importance!!!

Old March 14th 13, 12:17 PM
Alton Alton is offline
Banned

Default Diet importance!!!

Different diets for the weight loss of the body.Beside the above diet keep in mind the
following points.Avoid heavy dinner; maintain at least 3 to 4 hours of gap between
meal and sleep.So we should be take care of the diet habbits.
Old May 30th 13, 11:24 PM
Chris M. Chris M. is offline
Banned

Smile

Good advice Alton.....especially the part about sleep. We ALL need proper rest and recovery time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton View Post
Different diets for the weight loss of the body.Beside the above diet keep in mind the
following points.Avoid heavy dinner; maintain at least 3 to 4 hours of gap between
meal and sleep.So we should be take care of the diet habbits.

Importance Notice !! [email protected] Weights 0 December 31st 07 03:14 PM
The importance of milk Stella Weights 1 November 17th 06 01:49 PM
Importance of Base Building mshep Triathalon 3 April 7th 06 06:05 AM
Importance of kicking? Dave Rusin Swimming 1 October 3rd 05 02:02 PM
Importance of protein Robert Weights 7 September 18th 04 06:20 AM