For Trade Oval Concepts Big Slam Aero Bars

Old July 4th 03, 02:43 AM
Ben Reuter

Default For Trade Oval Concepts Big Slam Aero Bars

I've got a pair of Oval Concepts Big Slam Aero Bars (clipons) with about 1"
trimmed off the end, and a few scratches- basically mounted and taken off
after less than 20 miles of riding. I just can't get comfortable on them-
with my Ritchey bars I have to mount them right against the stem, and the
arm rests are too narrow for me (I am running 46 cm bars- so I like wide
bars). I am looking to trade for a set of medium Syntace C2's, or possibly
a set of Profile Jammers GT. or I would sell the bars outright for $70 plus
shipping. Please email me with what you got. Thanks

Ben Reuter