I have joined the Argos tent clique!

Old July 6th 03, 07:11 PM
John David Myers

Default I have joined the Argos tent clique!

By the way Paul Saunders has a list of all Members of the Friends of the Pro
Action tent movement, yer need adding to the list.

The outdoor fraternity wont be able to ignore us much longer !!
We demand cheaper outdoor gear :-)

John

--
Question, Is Life a sexually transmitted terminal disease??

"Nick Pedley" wrote in message
Yup, finally went out and bought the 'infamous' Pro-Action One-Man tent

from
Argos yesterday and very pleased with it I am too!

Maybe I'll join you all on an Expedition one day but right now I'm packing
for a trip along the Cleveland Way!

Nick

Old July 6th 03, 10:16 PM
Nigel Whittington

"Nick Pedley" wrote in message ...
Yup, finally went out and bought the 'infamous' Pro-Action One-Man tent from
Argos yesterday and very pleased with it I am too!

Maybe I'll join you all on an Expedition one day but right now I'm packing
for a trip along the Cleveland Way!

Wow:
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...roductId=38333

Fabby dozy, had an old 3person dome from argos for years till I lent
it out and they packed it wet then left it to fester.

Our local cheapo outdor shop do 2piece walking poles for UKP 9.99, who
needs Leki (%^)

RU going North to South or vice versa on the Cleveland Way? Watch out
for the tides at Runswick bay, you have to cross the beach and on a
high spring you cant!

Regards
Nigel Whittington

REQ for uk.rec.walking.argos anyone
Old July 7th 03, 12:41 AM
Martin Richardson

In article , Gordon
writes
Nick Pedley wrote

I'm staying inland between Roseberry Topping and Helmsley. Should be a nice
easy 3 or 4 days walking. Might even do a TR when I get back!

Nick

Roseberry Topping always brings to mind a mouth-watering dessert....

Last time I was there it was covered in ice and looked like it sounds.

--
Martin Richardson

216/284 Munros (32/34 'Furths')
27/89 Donalds 372/1552 Marilyns 439/439 Nuttalls