Trail shoes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 16, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Syke[_2_]

Default Trail shoes

I have a pair of Trezeta trail shoes (NEWTRAIL) which are now past it
but have given very good service, but like many things today,
replacement is not so simple. Several articles I have read recently
suggest that brands which in the past, like these, have been made in
Italy, are now being made in China, Vietnam etc. and there has been a
commensurate decline in quality Sure enough, when I enquired, Trezeta
informed me that the shoes are now made in China.

My question is, does anyone know of trail shoes which are still made in
Europe?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Inov-8 Trail Shoes Andy Howell Walking in the UK 3 February 1st 06 10:04 AM
Trail Shoes Frank Boettcher Running 4 January 24th 06 06:10 AM
gore-tex trail shoes Lanceandrew Running 24 December 3rd 04 06:59 PM
Should I have "trail-running" shoes? TopCounsel Running 15 April 26th 04 09:13 PM
trail running shoes? Patrick Running 5 March 6th 04 12:54 AM