killfiles for Google groups

Old July 20th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.running
Bobby

Default killfiles for Google groups

On 20/07/2010 20:23, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Doug:
I just found greasemonkey and it has an easy to use Google group
killfile function. I can now killfile easily an entire thread or a
user.

Sweet - finally, I can block unsavory trolls like I2run and Dot! ;-)

Um, and Anthony and Dan.

Thunderbird is pretty good for the killfiles. It's a free newsgroup
client from the makers of FireFox.