Fdip65: Shouts of Encouragement

Old October 5th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.running
Steve Runner

Default Fdip65: Shouts of Encouragement

This is a special episode where fellow runners all over the world have
called in to give words of encouragement, support, inspiration and comfort
to the over 489 runners in 23 countries taking part in the First Annual
Phedippidations World Wide Half Marathon Challenge.

"Think Global, Run Local".

Duration: 1:05:08

Link: http://steverunner.com/PodCasts/Fdip65.mp3

Archived episodes and the URL for RSS aggregators and iTunes is available
he

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Phedippidations

Please consider voting for Phedippidations at the PodCast ratings service,
PodCast Alley:

http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=5693

I produce this show for free, and don't make a dime on it, but if you could
click and vote for this show, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

- SR

Questions/Comments? Email me at

Oct 7th - 8th 1st Annual Phedippidations World Wide Half Marathon Challenge:

"Think Global, Run Local"

www.worldwidehalf.com