Bettie Page in Hospital

Old February 4th 08, 01:06 PM posted to alt.pulp, alt.support.chronic-pain, misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Spob

Default Bettie Page in Hospital

On Dec 29 2007, 7:31*pm, "Ted Sherman"
wrote:

Reality TV is another spawn of pornography. Thank Hugh Hefner and Bettie
Page

Yes, it's all because of Bettie Page and Hugh Hefner that men like
looking at pretty, naked women.
Old February 4th 08, 10:29 PM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
OldGoat

Dear Spob,

I was once told when I was a little kid that if you looked at a beautiful
naked women, you would turn to stone. I don't know if it happened to any
other people, but when I was about 14, I snuck in to a bar on "The Block" up
in Baltimore, and sure enough there was a gorgeous naked woman dancing on
stage, and I felt part of my body (discretion prevents me from mentioning
exactly what part) becoming hard as a rock. I paid my $12 for my beer and
left it on the bar without taking a sip, headed for the door as soon as
possible, roughly 2 hours later.
Who knows what other parts of my body would have become solid as a rock had
I stayed any longer.
So it is true, that just a glimpse of a naked woman, other than your wife,
even for as brief a span as several hours, can cause you to begin to turn to
stone. I checked this phenomenon out several thousand times, just to be sure
it was no fluke. Sometimes it took longer than other times, but the results
were invariably consistent. I was even thinking of applying to the
government for a grant of several million dollars to study this phenomenon.
The subject is definitely worthy of serious, long term, scientific study.
Imagine the military applications- an army full of men, so rock, hard not
even bullets could penetrate. Of course they would still need body armor,
just in case they began to think of baseball, or Mom's home cooking, while
in the heat of combat. But each until should have at least one, if not more,
beautiful naked woman assigned to, it in order to augment their body armor.
It a study worth several millions of tax payer dollars for research. In
depth research over the course of several beer, er years. I am quite
confident this is a project the present administration would embrace with
both hands and open wallet. The first thousand rounds would naturally be on
them.

An idea who's time has definitely come--og
--
Be Sure to Check Out the PAYNE HERTZ blog, for people with chronic pain, by
people with chronic pain.

Old February 5th 08, 01:45 PM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
James Brown's 34th Son

"Vindows" Yes, it's all because of Bettie Page and Hugh Hefner that men
like
looking at pretty, naked women.

So did the old whore die yet? Aren't you tired of that dried-up scumbag Hugh
Hefner parading around in his pajamas for the past 50 years? The guy is a
drooling dirty old man. He probably does not even know where he is half the
time.

Old February 21st 08, 09:15 AM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin

I think that's reducing the contribution this man has made to American
society's view of sexuality for over 50 years. He published photos of women
who are in various states of disrobe, but he also showed that the world
would not implode if exposed to the naked feminine form. He challenged
people like Rev. Jerry Falwell and allowed some of the greatest minds to
express their views on politics, society and the future in the pages of his
"rag". It's easy to condemn Mr. Hefner for what is so obvious in his
magazine, but very difficult to fault him for his long and brave
contributions to American culture for over half a century. To do that one
must read. And Playboy has published most of the leading edge stories of
these last fifty years.

Cabbi
. ..

Old February 21st 08, 09:34 AM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Twisted Sister

Cabbi It's easy to condemn Mr. Hefner for what is so obvious in his
magazine, but very difficult to fault him for his long and brave
contributions to American culture

Hefner is a scumbag whose contributions to American culture were to
undermine everything that was traditional American family oriented. His
leading edge articles were usually designed to take attention away from his
pornography and to give him credibility. Larry Flint and Bob Guccione
followed the Hefner model of pornographer success story.

The bottom line is Hefner is a low-life. The fact that he keeps parading
around in pajamas when he is at least 80 years old and a drooling, senile
coot shows he has become a self-parody, a figure-head of a corrupt
organization run by his daughter. BTW, is she a lesbian? Goes to show what
good parenting can do. Hurrah for Hefner.

Old February 21st 08, 11:14 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Loverly Vagina

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:34:51 -0500, Twisted Sister wrote:

Cabbi It's easy to condemn Mr. Hefner for what is so obvious in his
magazine, but very difficult to fault him for his long and brave
contributions to American culture

Hefner is a scumbag whose contributions to American culture were to
undermine everything that was traditional American family oriented. His
leading edge articles were usually designed to take attention away from his
pornography and to give him credibility. Larry Flint and Bob Guccione
followed the Hefner model of pornographer success story.

The bottom line is Hefner is a low-life. The fact that he keeps parading
around in pajamas when he is at least 80 years old and a drooling, senile
coot shows he has become a self-parody, a figure-head of a corrupt
organization run by his daughter. BTW, is she a lesbian? Goes to show what
good parenting can do. Hurrah for Hefner.

Actually, in reality, all things real, Sir Hefner is both, a parody of
himself and an entrepreneur deluxe. He is well responsible, and fully
credited, for disrobing nakidity (??) for what it is..nothing..and
promulgating the free sex movement. He is AntiChrist and Christ,
abomination and absolute.

You, Sir, appear to have the HSFGASS disease; is not a virus but a Highly
Sophisticated, Fifth Generation Artificial Stupidity System (ASS).

Old February 22nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Twisted Sister

"Loverly Vagina" You, Sir, appear to have the HSFGASS disease; is not a
virus but a Highly Sophisticated, Fifth Generation Artificial Stupidity
System (ASS).

At least I wash my vagina.

Old February 22nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Twisted Sister

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" As much as I hate the scum-bag, Larry Flynt
has done more & even given more to protect the primary right of all of our
rights

Certainly more than Skum Hefner and Bob Guccione

Old February 23rd 08, 04:24 AM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin

"Twisted Sister" wrote in message
"The Wolf With the Red Roses" As much as I hate the scum-bag, Larry
Flynt
has done more & even given more to protect the primary right of all of our
rights

Certainly more than Skum Hefner and Bob Guccione

This is the 21st century and it's not going away. Adjust or perish.
Cabbi

Old February 24th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.pulp,alt.support.chronic-pain,misc.fitness.weights,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Anim8rFSK

In article ,
"Twisted Sister" wrote:

organization run by his daughter. BTW, is she a lesbian?

Her husband doesn't seem to think so.

--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.

Belford Hospital DavyBidean Walking in the UK 5 November 19th 13 11:55 PM
Bettie Page First Dead Celebrity of 2008? Ted Sherman Weights 7 February 22nd 08 01:24 AM
Hospital Scales Kit Weights 9 January 28th 04 05:38 AM
Madeleine Page Martha Running 17 December 23rd 03 07:36 AM