OT Paying the Price for EU Madness: Millions of Unemployed Romanianson Their Way to the UK

Old May 17th 09, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
Keith T

Default OT Paying the Price for EU Madness: Millions of Unemployed Romanianson Their Way to the UK

Love Europe, Hate the EU wrote:

Today, the CPGB is the organisation which coordinates anti-BNP
propaganda in the media. That Communist front organisationís leader
actually stood as an election candidate for the CPGB in 1962, at the
time when the Soviet Communist Empire was at its height.

www.bnp.org.uk

I fail to see how an isolationist bunch of knuckle-dragging thugs can
'love europe' unless it's those bits that turn out more knuckle-dragging
thugs.

Dunno if anyone mediates this group but I find this more offensive than
any of the ****ing contests. Any chance of the address getting blocked?

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old May 17th 09, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
Alex Potter

Keith T wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 10:22:38 +0100:

Dunno if anyone mediates this group but I find this more offensive than
any of the ****ing contests. Any chance of the address getting blocked?

It's usenet. Use a killfile.

--
Alex
The only stupid question is the unasked question.
Old May 17th 09, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
Judith Smith

On Sun, 17 May 2009 10:35:20 GMT, Alex Potter
wrote:

Keith T wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 10:22:38 +0100:

Dunno if anyone mediates this group but I find this more offensive than
any of the ****ing contests. Any chance of the address getting blocked?

It's usenet. Use a killfile.

If you can - block messages originating from IP address: 80.254.146.36

that will stop one of the trouble makers - but unfortunately someone
else has been allocated that same IP address over the last couple of
days - so you may kill some you would rather see.

--

Passenger casualty rates by mode Per billion passenger kilometers:
Killed or seriously injured:

Which do you think is the most dangerous?

Old May 17th 09, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.cycling
GSV Three Minds in a Can

Bitstring , from the
wonderful person Judith Smith said
wrote:

Keith T wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 10:22:38 +0100:

Dunno if anyone mediates this group but I find this more offensive than
any of the ****ing contests. Any chance of the address getting blocked?

It's usenet. Use a killfile.

If you can - block messages originating from IP address: 80.254.146.36

that will stop one of the trouble makers - but unfortunately someone
else has been allocated that same IP address over the last couple of
days - so you may kill some you would rather see.

Just kill everything posted via googlegroups, since Google refuse to
take any action against spammers. You then add exceptions if there are
any intelligent lifeforms who =have= to do it that way (most intelligent
lifeforms have much better options involving real Usenet servers).

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can
14,375 Km walked. 2,662 Km PROWs surveyed. 48.1% complete.