TR Snowdon Horseshoe & Lost camera

Old June 1st 09, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Rod

Default TR Snowdon Horseshoe & Lost camera

Took a young friend around the Snowdon Horseshoe on Friday 29th May. A
fantastic day to introduce somebody to this walk. Half term so it was
fairly busy but not unduly bothersome. Aaron was absolutely blown
away - a keen bird watcher he nearly stepped on a pair of Wheatears as
he stepped out of the car at Pen-y-Gwryd, then we were witness to a
helicopter rescue on Crib-y-ddysgol (A young woman had fallen and
cracked her head but we were told she was OK, let's hope so)
Having wasted too much time watching this we stepped out a bit and
stopped to eat at Bwlch-y Saethau - Aaron took a photo there of me on
the perched boulder complete with camera. Went to look in my sac for
the camera on the way up Lliwedd...........aaaaargh not there. Aaron
went back to look for it (he's fitter and 50yrs younger than me) but
no joy so if anybody's heard of a Nikon D100 being found in that area
I'd love to get it back - there's some photo's on there that I can't
replace.
--
Rod

My real address is