Trade in old workoug dvds

Old December 21st 05, 02:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc

Default Trade in old workoug dvds

I came across Peerflix DVD Trading website in the summer and quite
frankly it sucked at the time. I listed my old workout DVDs and nothing
happened. The search function for the site was useless so I never could
find DVDs to trade. Yesterday someone finally requested one of my DVDs
and I logged back in. Now the site is great. You can actually do
searches by category now. Just make sure you select "available DVDs" or
you'll get all kinds of stuff you can buy at Amazon but nothing to
trade. The fitness selection is a little slim right now but I think
this site is on the way up and this is a great way to get rid of
workouts you didn't enjoy or are tired of. Membership is free. Don't
give them your real email though, my incoming spam got worse after I
joined so they may be selling email addys.

http://www.peerflix.com/