Taking a shower before a race

Old July 19th 04, 02:38 PM
Stephanie M. Johnson

Default Taking a shower before a race

Do you think a golden shower will help me loosen up before a race?

Stef
Old July 19th 04, 04:10 PM
Bethowmuch

Do you think a golden shower will help me loosen up before a race? Stef

I've got a race coming up, why don't you try giving me one and we'll test the
theory.

Old July 19th 04, 04:54 PM
Donovan Rebbechi

On 2004-07-19, Stephanie M Johnson wrote:
Do you think a golden shower will help me loosen up before a race?

Do you have some more nudie pics for us ? If not, please go away.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/
Old July 19th 04, 08:36 PM
Dan Glyn

Stephanie M. Johnson wrote in message . ..
Do you think a golden shower will help me loosen up before a race?

Stef

No, butt riding my caber will stretch you out.